Hello, my name is Mal Tabb.
Thanks for visiting our web pages. Marion & I operate a small outdoor activity organisation called Canoes, Mountains & Caves. We provide activities for: adults, young people, schools, charities, families & individuals. A key aspect of our work is the provision of a "Community Programme" which is offered free of charge to participants. If you think we might be able to help please don't hesitate to contact us, you can find out more about what we do on our main website www.canoesmountainscaves.com

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

First Year of Blogging!

Its hard to believe that a year has past since I started to write this blog - I've really enjoyed it!
Taking photos; writing up and publishing days out has enhanced the whole activity experience. 


A big thank you for 2,353 visits to the site - please keep reading!


To celebrate the first year I've re-published my favourite three photos in order of preference - hope you like them, please let me know if you think I've missed one & whether or not you agree with the order of preference. 

Innominate Tarn with a Snow Flecked Pillar in the Background









Coire Mhic Fheachair
High Seat in the Coldest Winter for Decades



No comments:

Post a Comment