Hello, my name is Mal Tabb.
Thanks for visiting our web pages. Marion & I operate a small outdoor activity organisation called Canoes, Mountains & Caves. We provide activities for: adults, young people, schools, charities, families & individuals. A key aspect of our work is the provision of a "Community Programme" which is offered free of charge to participants. If you think we might be able to help please don't hesitate to contact us, you can find out more about what we do on our main website www.canoesmountainscaves.com

Monday, 7 May 2012

George's First Abseil

The title tells the story, George will tell you very sincerely that he is 4 and a quarter years old, I think he did really well!





4 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome!!! Never too young to start!! Btw, what harness is that I did not recognize it. First I thought it was the Black diamond alpine youth, and then I thought it might be arc'tyrex, soooo... ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin and I have re-posted this on all of the social networks. Brilliant. George wants me to take my iPad to nursery so all of his friends can see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nic
      What a great time that was!
      I'll have a look at some of the networks
      Dx

      Delete
  3. Hello Running4him
    It was a great moment & he enjoyed it tremendously!
    The harness is from PETZL, this is a link to it http://www.petzl.com/en/outdoor/verticality/harnesses/full-body-harnesses/ouistiti

    A good friend and colleague of mine was caving in MOLDOVA last week, the "Cave of Secrets" do you know anytghing about it?

    Regards, Mal

    ReplyDelete