Hello, my name is Mal Tabb.
Thanks for visiting our web pages. Marion & I operate a small outdoor activity organisation called Canoes, Mountains & Caves. We provide activities for: adults, young people, schools, charities, families & individuals. A key aspect of our work is the provision of a "Community Programme" which is offered free of charge to participants. If you think we might be able to help please don't hesitate to contact us, you can find out more about what we do on our main website www.canoesmountainscaves.com

Friday, 11 January 2013

11 January 2013

Kay left us at 04:10 this morning.

Don't have the words.

It will be quiet here for a little while

Mal

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I see why the verse on my blog might have been relevant to you today. Blessings and condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul told me on saturday morning , we are all thinking of you here in the blackett house

    ReplyDelete