Hello, my name is Mal Tabb.
Thanks for visiting our web pages. Marion & I operate a small outdoor activity organisation called Canoes, Mountains & Caves. We provide activities for: adults, young people, schools, charities, families & individuals. A key aspect of our work is the provision of a "Community Programme" which is offered free of charge to participants. If you think we might be able to help please don't hesitate to contact us, you can find out more about what we do on our main website www.canoesmountainscaves.com

Saturday, 20 July 2013

CICERONE


I've resisted the temptation for some time now to run any advertising through these pages. However, as a trial & in an effort to make a small contribution to the time taken to write and maintain the site I have just joined the Cicerone guidebooks' affiliate programme. As such any guidebooks purchased via my webpages will pay a small commission - this is a scheme I feel I can join without "selling my soul" to advertising!

I'm a big fan of these guides & use them frequently when researching trips in the Lake District, with particular use being made of the Lake District (North) Scrambling Guide (see below)

The following titles make a useful a mini-library to the area:



To purchase this book click here



To purchase this book click here



To purchase this book click here


To purchase this book click here


No comments:

Post a Comment